Navitas Recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post
Navitas Business Consulting Recognized as a 2021 Washington Post Top Workplace
June 23, 2021, Herndon, VA – Navitas Business Consulting (Navitas) announced today that it has been recognized as a 2021 Top Workplace by The Washington Post.
"Hearing that employees think things run efficiently and well, feel that meetings make good use of their time, appreciate and trust senior leaders, and feel they have a strong work-life balance means that we're doing something right! We appreciate the feedback our employees have given and will strive to continue providing a cohesive, enthusiastic, and supportive culture, whether we are virtual or in-person," said Srini Bayireddy, Navitas' Founder & CEO.
Some highlights of the survey include:
- Our Culture Badges, highlighting our strongest cultural drivers.
- Clued-In Employees: Employees feel well-informed about important decisions at Navitas Business Consulting.
- Supportive Managers: Employees feel the managers at Navitas Business Consulting care about their concerns and help them learn, grow, and succeed.
- Meaningful Work: Employees' jobs make them feel like they are part of something meaningful.
- Leaders In-The-Know: Employees believe senior managers know what is really happening at Navitas Business Consulting. (**We are in the top 5%!**)
- Employee Appreciation: Employees feel genuinely appreciated at Navitas Business Consulting.
- Cross-Team Cooperation: Employees believe there is good inter-departmental cooperation at Navitas Business Consulting. (**We are in the top 5%!**)
- Company Direction: Employees believe Navitas Business Consulting is going in the right direction.
- How our employees describe our culture: Motivating, respect, progressive, genuine, empowering, supportive, inclusive, friendly, innovative, ethical, open, professional.
- Our Organizational Strengths
- Execution: Employees think things run efficiently and well.
- Clued-In Leaders: Employees think senior leaders understand (and care about) what's going on.
- Meetings: Employees feel meetings make good use of their time.
- Reasons why employees love to work at Navitas
- "I love that my job challenges me every day in different ways. We all work hard and are recognized for doing so. I have the freedom to think outside the box and have all my thoughts considered. I am allowed to grow and show my potential."
- "I love the people! While I'm in a new role and industry, I have been welcomed, supported, and encouraged to grow."
- "My job allows me to express my ideas and help businesses solve challenges with innovation and the use of latest technologies."
Read more about the award here and check out our company profile here! To see more detailed information on what our employees had to say about working at Navitas, visit our social channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), and if you're ready to join #TeamNavitas, visit https://www.navitas-tech.com/careers.