Navitas 2022 Summer Intern Program: Data Analytics & Software Engineering
A 5-week experiential learning opportunity focused on RPA, AI-Driven Data, & Software Engineering Methodologies.
This program will offer students the opportunity to gain experience in Data Analytics & Software Engineering and work on projects outside traditional faculty roles, explore how their academic training might translate into various career options, and build additional skills that will translate across sectors and jobs. The 2022 Navitas Mentors will be Venu Naguboyina and Sriram Sharma - learn more about them and our incredible leadership team here.
- Paid internship
- Gain valuable, hands-on work experience
- Network with professionals in the IT field
- Assigned mentors and shadowing opportunities
- Explore various career paths
- Fulfill your internship requirements
- Possible full-time employment opportunities
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Fundamental of AI & ML
- Software Engineering Methodologies
- Scrum Processes & Workflows
- Must be a current High School or Undergraduate student
- GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Complete the Application Form
We love working with talented young people who are committed to our vision of innovation and delivery excellence. By joining the Navitas team through the Intern Program, you will gain valuable industry insights and experience in contributing to IT solutions that help serve the nation’s critical missions, modernize healthcare delivery through cutting-edge technology, and unleash the potential of digital disruption. To learn more about this and other programs, email email@example.com.