Navitas is Proud to be Named a Washington Post Top Workplace 5 Years in a Row!
Navitas Business Consulting Recognized as a 2022 Washington Post Top Workplace
June 17, 2022, Herndon, VA – Navitas Business Consulting (Navitas) announced today that it has been recognized as a 2022 Top Workplace by The Washington Post!
"It is an honor to have been named a Top Workplace by the Washington Post for an incredible 5 years in a row! This accomplishment tis only possible through our team's passion, integrity, commitment, and collaboration. Navitas is honored to receive this spectacular recognition, a direct reflection of our people-first culture. When our employees feel safe, seen, heard, and connected, we can continue to deliver innovation and excellence and achieve mission success for our valued customers.", said Srini Bayireddy, Navitas' Founder & CEO.
Some highlights of the survey include:
- Our Culture Badges, highlighting our strongest cultural drivers.
- Clued-In Employees: Employees feel well-informed about important decisions at Navitas Business Consulting.
- Trusted Leader: Employees have confidence in the leader of Navitas Business Consulting.
- Supportive Managers: Employees feel the managers at Navitas Business Consulting care about their concerns and help them learn, grow, and succeed.
- Open-Minded: Employees believe Navitas Business Consulting encourages different points of view. (**We are in the top 5%!**)
- Meaningful Work: Employees' jobs make them feel like they are part of something meaningful.
- Leaders In-The-Know: Employees believe senior managers know what is really happening at Navitas Business Consulting. (**We are in the top 5%!**)
- Innovation: Employees believe new ideas are encouraged at Navitas Business Consulting.
- Employee Appreciation: Employees feel genuinely appreciated at Navitas Business Consulting. (**We are in the top 5%!**)
- Cross-Team Cooperation: Employees believe there is good inter-departmental cooperation at Navitas Business Consulting. (**We are in the top 5%!**)
- Company Direction: Employees believe Navitas Business Consulting is going in the right direction. (**We are in the top 5%!**)
- Work-Life Balance: Employees have the flexibility they need to balance their work and personal life.
- How our employees describe our culture: Committed, innovative, passionate, diverse, collaborative, successful, creative, supportive, connected, friendly, encouraging, respectful, motivating, inclusive, progressive, engaging
- Organizational Strengths
- Execution: Employees think things run efficiently and well.
- Clued-In Leaders: Employees think senior leaders understand (and care about) what's going on.
- Meetings: Employees feel meetings make good use of their time.
- Reasons why employees love to work at Navitas
- "I love the balance my job provides - I am challenged and am presented with opportunities to grow while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. This, along with colleagues who truly care and have become some of my most treasured relationships, allows me to confidently as "I love my job!".
- "I make a material difference - helping our program teams perform, teaching my team new skills, and helping us operate more efficiently."
- "It's just amazing!"
- "I feel I am appreciated and allowed to take initiative to get things accomplished. I am trusted. I love my job because no day is ever the same. Each day I am presented with new challenges and situations, which really helps me to stay focused and interested. Alignment between personal and company values. Feeling a sense of belonging and liking the people you work with. Company culture. Personal development and growth. Challenge and professional development. Contributing to a larger purpose. Having a good boss."
- "Navitas is the one company where I feel there is a sense of trust in me and my ability to do my job. The people I work for and with have never let me down in any sense of the word. And my first-line supervisor has always maintained an open door for any issues that may arise so that we can quickly resolve. The support means a lot and is much appreciated."
Read more about the award here and check out our company profile here! To see more detailed information on what our employees had to say about working at Navitas, visit our social channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), and if you're ready to join our award-winning team, visit https://www.navitas-tech.com/careers.